Paperworld: International trade fair for stationery, office supplies and writing instruments
All the trends and industry innovations come together in one place at Paperworld. For major brand manufacturers or international newcomers, Paperworld, with its unique product diversity, is the most important industry meeting point and source of inspiration for the wholesale and retail trade as well as for corporate buyers. We have summarized all the information on Paperworld for you below.
++ Paperworld 2021 +++
Dear exhibitors, dear visitors, dear partners,
Messe Frankfurt and the Paperworld team continue to offer you the customary high level of service, and can be reached either by phone or email at their home office.
We are working on the planning of Paperworld from 30 January to 2 February 2021 and look forward to seeing you again in January.
Best regards and stay healthy!
Your Paperworld Team
COVID-19: Important information for your trade fair activities
Everyone has felt the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. As trade fair, the well-being of everyone involved is extremely important to us. That is why Messe Frankfurt has developed a concept for hygiene, medical and organisational measures that has been approved by the authorities.
We kindly ask you, as an exhibitor, to update your stand construction concepts to satisfy protection and hygiene regulations.
This is Paperworld
At Paperworld, everything related to stationery, office supplies and writing instruments is divided into the two areas Office and Stationery: Office covers commercial office supplies, whereas Stationery concerns paper and stationery products for private use.
What awaits you at Paperworld
- Complete market overview with the world's largest range of products in Office and Stationery
- Latest industry trends with a preview of the coming season
- Valuable impulses in exclusive specialist presentations and trendsetting special exhibitions
- Inspiring exchanges with manufacturers, industry experts and specialists from all over the world
- Creative ideas for extending your range of products with the Creativeworld and Christmasworld