Paperworld: International trade fair for stationery, office supplies and writing instruments
All the trends and industry innovations come together in one place at Paperworld. For major brand manufacturers or international newcomers, Paperworld, with its unique product diversity, is the most important industry meeting point and source of inspiration for the wholesale and retail trade as well as for corporate buyers. We have summarized all the information on Paperworld for you below.
This is Paperworld
At Paperworld, everything related to stationery, office supplies and writing instruments is divided into the two areas Office and Stationery: Office covers commercial office supplies, whereas Stationery concerns paper and stationery products for private use.
What awaits you at Paperworld
- Complete market overview with the world's largest range of products in Office and Stationery
- Latest industry trends with a preview of the coming season
- Valuable impulses in exclusive specialist presentations and trendsetting special exhibitions
- Inspiring exchanges with manufacturers, industry experts and specialists from all over the world
- Creative ideas for extending your range of products with the Creativeworld and Christmasworld
That was Paperworld 2019
Relive Paperworld 2019 in our film
‘Paperworld has once again confirmed its position as the leading international trade fair. The export business was fulfilled according to our expectations. We welcomed visitors from the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia. We felt a stronger response from South America.’
‘We had a really good Paperworld: our expectations were exceeded. The frequency at our booth was very high. We were able to welcome all core customers from Europe and also gain new leads from Africa and the Middle East.’
‘We are very satisfied with the course of the fair. The frequency in hall 3.0 is very good and our stand well attended. Paperworld is the right platform, especially to reach our international customers’