Paperworld: International trade fair for stationery, office supplies and writing instruments
All the trends and industry innovations come together in one place at Paperworld. For major brand manufacturers or international newcomers, Paperworld, with its unique product diversity, is the most important industry meeting point and source of inspiration for the wholesale and retail trade as well as for corporate buyers. We have summarized all the information on Paperworld for you below.
This is Paperworld 2019
At Paperworld, everything related to stationery, office supplies and writing instruments is divided into the two areas Office and Stationery: Office covers commercial office supplies, whereas Stationery concerns paper and stationery products for private use.
What awaits you at Paperworld
- Complete market overview with the world's largest range of products in Office and Stationery
- Latest industry trends with a preview of the coming season
- Valuable impulses in exclusive specialist presentations and trendsetting special exhibitions
- Inspiring exchanges with manufacturers, industry experts and specialists from all over the world
- Creative ideas for extending your range of products with the Creativeworld and Christmasworld
For me, Paperworld means business with fun - every year. The complementary program is also obligatory because it gives me impulses for my business.
At Paperworld I find all products, that I need for my B2B-business and can expand my know-how, to give my clients good advices.
The visitor to Paperworld is worthwhile, because of the international exchange - compared to other trade fairs. The infrastructure of the fair is at the highest level.
That was Paperworld 2018
Altogether, 1,640 exhibitors from 66 countries made presentations during the four-day fair. 33,787 trade visitors, 11,072 from Germany and 22,715 from abroad gained inspiration from the latest trends and products. According to the visitor poll, 95 percent of trade visitors were very satisfied with the range of products to be seen at Paperworld.