Days at the fair are lively and demand considerable concentration, so it is beneficial if visitors can top up their energy levels during the day – in the Tulip Club.
Exclusive VIP programme for you
The Tulip Club offers selected VIP buyers the opportunity to prepare for appointments in a pleasant atmosphere, as well as to hold discussions with business acquaintances or simply to relax for a short time.
With the Tulip Club Card, you can take advantage of first-class services that will make your time at Paperworld even more pleasant.
We look forward to welcoming you.
New: Visit us in the newly designed Tulip Club Lounge in hall 4.2 and as usual in our Lounge in hall 9.T! Please note that the Tulip Club Lounge in hall 5.01 will remain closed.
Your exclusive services
As a Tulip Club Buyer, you can look forward to a first-class VIP service. Simply show your personal Tulip Club Card and profit.
- Free admission on all days of the fair
- Access to the Exhibition Centre before the official opening time, 8.45 a.m.
- Free ticket for local public-transport services operated by the RMV public-transport authority in Frankfurt and the region during the fair
- Free parking in the Rebstock multi-storey carpark
Both Tulip Club Lounges in the hall levels 9.T and 4.2 will be open during Paperworld from 8.45 a.m. to 7 p.m. The following services are included for you:
- Catering and cloakroom service
- Inclusion of a guest
- Free catalogue and daily newspaper
- Free WLAN, computer, printer and charging service for mobile devices
- Agency service for interpreters, dry cleaning, taxis and restaurant reservations
Comfortable and straight to the fair, accommodation where you can feel at home and tips for time out in and around Frankfurt – we will be pleased to advise you.
As you are a Tulip Club Member, we are happy to offer exclusive conditions at our partner: Hilton Hotels Germany.
Hilton Frankfurt City Center:
Ideally located in the heart of Frankfurt with direct suburban train connection to the Messe Frankfurt. Benefit from a 15% discount on the best available rate including breakfast, WIFI and access to the Executive Lounge.*
Book today using code word "TULIP". The reservation team at the Hilton Frankfurt City Centre is looking forward to your requests: email@example.com
Please be informed that the floors 1-5 (standard rooms) and 12 (suites) will be renovated from November 2019 on until March 2020. All other floors are already completely renovated.
Other Frankfurt hotels can be found at www.hotelguide-rheinmain.de
Tourismus + Congress GmbH will also be pleased to assist you in finding suitable accommodation:
Phone +49 69 21 23 - 88 00
* (after checking availability)
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact: