For Paperworld 2021, the trade fair is offering additional stand construction concepts for exhibitors. Your benefit when booking: if the event cannot take place, you will be informed and reimbursed for the costs of the booked space and stand construction.
- Corona-compliant design: meets requirements concerning hygiene and keeping a safe distance
- Financial security: transparent costs and reimbursement options
- Virtually no transport requirements: we take care of your stand assembly. You only need to bring your products
- Speed and flexibility: you can arrive and leave at short notice
All Inclusive Package
This convenient stand package, adapted to the minimum stand size (18 sqm) and safety and hygiene guidelines, offers you a cost-effective and practical trade fair appearance. Minimize your preparations for the trade fair and stay flexible with our All Inclusive Package. It includes stand construction, stand furniture, power connection, company sign, daily cleaning and various marketing activities. The price includes the media package, AUMA and environmental fees.
Exhibition stand space: 18 sqm
Price complete package: EUR 5,400.00 (+VAT)
The all inclusive package includes the following services:
Stand equipment:• 18 sqm stand area (one or two sided open)
- Stand walls white, H=2.60 m + skirtings
- Carpet according to colour chart
- Slatted partition
- 2 shelves
- 4 LED SOL spotlights
- 3-way socket
- 1 Concept Plus counter, lockable
- 1 ‘Z’ bar stool
- Waste paper basket
- Company sign with standard lettering
- Acrylic hygiene guard for counter and table
- 1 table and 2 chairs
- Disinfectant dispenser, including stand
- Pre-cleaning and daily cleaning
- 3 kW mains power, renewable energy
Additional included services:
- Extensive work with press, involving specific and business media as well as national and international publicity
- Media package, including details of the exhibitor in all show media (catalogue, online exhibitor search, fairground- and information system of Messe Frankfurt, Paperworld App)
- Free use of digital Paperworld publicity materials for exhibitors’ own visitor invitations
- Free visitor vouchers
Do you have questions about the All Inclusive Package? Please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to help you.
Pablo Pulgarin Salazar
Phone +49 69 75 75-57 09
Phone +49 69 75 75-57 10
Paperworld Village Packages
Paperworld 2021 will feature both a Paperworld Office Village (Hall 3.0) and a Paperworld Stationery Village (Hall 3.1). Companies can easily rent a stand in these purpose-built areas in top locations: fully equipped, easy to customise and at a fixed price. This guarantees a professional appearance for your company with minimal planning effort. Should Paperworld 2021 not be able to take place in Frankfurt, the full package price will be refunded.
The Village Package includes the following services:
- 30, 60 or 90 sqm floor space in an openly designed common area in Hall 3.0 or 3.1 in a top location
- Stand construction, stand equipment complying with the protection and hygiene concept
- All required services (power supply, lighting, carpeting, cleaning)
- Up to two additional shared meeting areas
- Basic supply of beverages and packaged snacks
- Various marketing activities and communication measures
- Full refund of the package price if Paperworld 2021 cannot take place in Frankfurt
Your customised stand construction concept
If you are interested in an individual stand construction solution, Fairconstruction is the right partner for you.
We plan, design, develop and implement your trade fair presence in a Corona-compliant way and offer you a variety of equipment options.
Your stand construction costs remain calculable even in times of a pandemic, because if Paperworld 2021 cannot take place in Frankfurt, you will only be charged for the stand construction costs already incurred by then. The stand rental costs will be reimbursed to you in full.
Please contact us. We will discuss all the details with you:
Phone + 49 69 75 75-66 66