Are you interested in exhibiting at Paperworld 2019? Take advantage of the opportunity to present your products to visitors from all over the world and establish new business contacts. Timely planning and preparation facilitate your trade fair presence. Sign up here for more information.
Documents for trade fair preparation
We have put together some documents to help you organize your presence at the exhibition and simplify your planning.
Good to know: This new service document replaces the service folder that used to be sent by post. Please be sure to forward this service document or the individual information sheets to everyone involved with the trade fair (such as stand constructors, agencies etc.).
- Checklist for the fair preparation 2019 (pdf, 27 KB)
- Technical Information - Traffic Regulations - Service Partners (pdf, 6 MB)
- Terms and Conditions (pdf, 262 KB)
- An overview of all of Messe Frankfurt’s online ordering systems (pdf, 711 KB)
- Services for a successful trade fair (pdf, 917 KB)
- Ticket Services for Exhibitors portal (pdf, 338 KB)
- Driving onto the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling (pdf, 212 KB)
- Traffic Regulations Paperworld (pdf, 53 KB)
- Important shipping information (pdf, 127 KB)
- Contact persons for Paperworld (pdf, 24 KB)
- Wireless internet at trade fairs (pdf, 115 KB)
Stand rental prices 2019
|Stand rental prices|
|open on one side||EUR 195.00*/m²
|open on two sides||EUR 220.00*/m²|
|open on three sides||EUR 235.00*/m²|
|open on four sides||EUR 243.00*/m²|
* All square metre prices plus EUR 2.90/m2 environmental charge, EUR 0.60/m2 AUMA fee plus statutory VAT as well as obligatory Media Package EUR 585.00 plus VAT (one-off fee).
** Early-booking discount shall only apply to exhibitors who take part in the fair themselves.
The standard rental fee includes:
- Partitions to neighbouring stands and numbered stand signs (2,50 m high + 12 cm feet; only in the case of advance orders in the Shop for Exhibitor Services)
- Exhibitor and assembly/disassembly passes (depending on stand size)
- Gift tickets for visitors/buyers (depending on stand size)
- Basic stand lighting by the hall lighting; air conditioning
- Press relations and press conferences, electronic and visual visitor guidance systems
- Event promotion for visitors
The Media Package
Thanks to the Paperworld Media Package, you can be sure that your company is shown in the best light on all important information channels before, during and after the fair.
Take advantage of the Media Package for a successful fair!
Presence in the catalogue
- with company name, address, telephone, fax, website, e-mail, hall and stand number
- 2 product groups in the catalogue
Online presence (Exhibitor and product search at Paperworld)
- 1 page with company name, address, telephone, fax, website, e-mail, hall, stand number and 1 photo of the company
- 5 product pages – for each page a description and one photo
- 1 contact page with a contact person
- free choice of 5 keywords for full-text search
- publication of the product groups as booked
- 1 update of the presentation per trade fair cycle
- listing in the visitor information system Compass on the fair site during the Paperworld
- listing in exhibitor and product search
- listing in the hall plan
Information on set-up and dismantling
Set-up and dismantling times 2019
Regular set-up starts on 21 January 2019 from 0:01 am. You can commence with the set-up of your stand earlier on payment of a fee. Below are the set-up and dismantling times for your Paperworld 2019 planning.
During the regular set-up and dismantling times, work can be carried out non-stop in the halls, i.e. 24 hours.
19 – 20 January 2019
Advanced set-up (at extra cost)
21 – 25 January 2019
Regular set-up (at no extra cost)
29 – 31 January 2019
Dismantling (free of charge)
From 3 p.m. on the last set-up day, 25 January 2019, the aisles must be kept free for carpet laying.
On 29 January 2019, dismantling work is only possible on the stand itself until 8 p.m., because before then aisle carpets are removed and empty containers delivered. Vehicles for dismantling are permitted to enter the exhibition centre from 8 pm.
Check-in for set-up and dismantling
For the entire duration of the set-up and dismantling period, entry to the exhibition grounds is only possible via check-in. Any vehicle entering the exhibition grounds must be registered in advance.
You can register online then download and print out your own entry permit. With this authorization, you can drive to the indicated check-in. After verification at the check-in, access is via the specified entry gate. We ask for your understanding that only registered vehicles are permitted to enter the site.
For earlier stand set-up, no advance vehicle registration is required. It is sufficient to show that earlier set-up has been approved. Entry during this period is directly via Tor West (west gate).
Any vehicle entering the exhibition grounds must be registered in advance via the Messe Frankfurt online portal. The information is verified at the check-in. Unregistered vehicles are not permitted to enter the exhibition grounds at the gates. It is also possible to register a vehicle on site, but delays can occur in this case.
Warning of unofficial exhibitor directories
We would like to inform you that numerous suppliers have issued so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories". Please pay attention to our information on this topic:
We would like to inform you that numerous suppliers such as Construct Data (FAIRGuide, Expo Guide), Matic Verlagsgesellschaft mbH and the online catalogue "International Fairs Directory" have issued so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories".
These directories have nothing to do with the official exhibitor directory as issued by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH.
These companies are trying to get you to pay for an entry in their exhibitor directory using the subject heading of "Datenkontrolle" or “data update". If you want to appear only in the official exhibitor directory as issued by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, then please decline these offers.
The official exhibitor directory as well as all online media are strictly issued by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH in collaboration with Messe Frankfurt Medien und Service GmbH.
If you have been accepted as an exhibitor at one of our trade fair events, then rest assured that your basic entry will appear in the official exhibitor directory and the online media.
You can find more information as well as a sample reply letter which you can use to react to an invoice from the suppliers of these so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories" on the home page of the AUMA, the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry.