Paperworld is the world's most important information and communication platform for the national and international paper, office supplies and stationery sector. The trade fair in Frankfurt am Main shows the latest products and trends in the stationery industry every year. With its comprehensive product depth and width, Paperworld covers all the stationery segments and provides innovative business solutions. Read the facts and figures on Paperworld here and find out more about the largest stationery trade fair in the world.
Paperworld 2018 figures
A total of 1,640 exhibitors from 66 countries presented their products at Paperworld in 2017. 33,787 visitors discovered product innovations in the areas of office supplies, writing and drawing instruments, school supplies, gift items and packaging as well as paper goods and greeting cards. 11,072 of the visitors came from Germany and 22,715 from abroad.
- Facts and figures about Paperworld 2017 (pdf, 502 KB)
Paperworld's product groups
At Paperworld, everything related to stationery, office supplies and writing instruments is divided into the two areas Office and Stationery: Office covers commercial office supplies, while Stationery concerns paper and stationery products for private use.
Visionary office: The modern workplace
The entire world of commercial office supplies; here you'll find every product segment that transforms the workplace of tomorrow into a visionary office. For the "visionary office" area, trade visitors can expect a worldwide unique selection stretching over a gross area of almost 40,000 square meters in halls 3.0, 4.0, 6.0 as well as in the Forum and hall 1.
Products related to commercial office supplies:
- Office equipment and machines
- Organisational and presentation aids
- Office paper
- Writing and drawing utensils
- IT and printer supplies
- Remanufactured printing materials
- International sourcing
The stationery trends: Fashion-conscious paper goods and gift items
Paper goods, high-quality accessories and gift items for a modern lifestyle; German and international exhibitors with paper and stationery products for private use present their new ideas, designs and lifestyle range of goods for the coming season at the largest stationery marketplace in the world. Trend-conscious trade visitors will find innovative stationery and gift items in halls 5.1, 6.1 and 4.0 as well as in the Forum and hall 1.
Lifestyle product groups in paper and stationery supplies for private use:
- Writing instruments and pens
- High quality paper products
- Greeting cards, gift items and packaging
- School supplies
- Table decoration and party items
- Bags and accessories
Paperworld target groups
With its broad range of products, Paperworld is aimed at both national and international trade visitors. Target groups include:
- Stationery and paper goods shops
- Book trade and bookbinders
- Gift boutiques, interior design and decoration trade
- Toy and leisure items trade
- Department stores and supermarkets
- Wholesale trade
- Online and mail order firms
- Food retailers and chemists
- Large trading organisations
- Industrial companies and service providers